1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information deposited on your terminal by the server of the site you are visiting. It contains several data: the name of the server that deposited it; an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiration date.
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and record information.
2. What is the role of cookies?
Cookies play an essential role in the operation of the PELLAT FINET site accessible at the URL https://pellatfinet.com/. Their main purpose is to improve your experience on the site.
Some cookies make it possible to remember your preferences and certain information relating to your navigation of our Site (pages consulted...).
The cookies issued by our company are used in particular to improve the presentation of the site and information relating to the services offered (thus aiming to make this information more relevant according to the preferences expressed by the Internet user).
Cookies also allow us to better adapt and personalize the offers that are proposed to you.
We use several types of cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for the navigation of the site. These cookies are used without prior consent, in accordance with the regulations in force;
- Cookies that allow us to memorize the elements that open on the site in the form of windows (or other) and that you have already viewed during a previous visit.
- Cookies that allow the presentation of the site to be adapted to the display preferences of the terminal
- Cookies that allow us to establish traffic statistics.
- Cookies that allow us to evaluate the general use of the website by Internet users.
- Social network cookies.
With these cookies, we can offer you our services and understand your requests.
In all cases, we ensure that the validity of cookies does not exceed six months.
3. How do you set your computer to accept or decline cookies?
At any time, you can choose to set your computer to accept or decline cookies.
Please note, however, that this may affect your browsing experience and prevent you from accessing certain services.
You have the possibility:
- To systematically record all the cookies issued by the visited website; this setting is in principle the one that is active by default on your computer.
- You can either configure your browser to allow you to accept or refuse the various cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
Depending on what you want and the browser you use, you must go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, namely
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
For Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest
You can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the ''cookies'' tab located at the bottom of each page of our site.