The company PELLAT-FINET (hereinafter "PELLAT-FINET"), a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 853 496 685, has its headquarters at 11, avenue d'Iéna - 75116 Paris, publisher of the Site https://pellatfinet.com/ (hereinafter "the Site").
PELLAT-FINET is committed to complying with the legislation in force in France and in Europe (Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016), to ensuring the protection, confidentiality and security of personal data, as well as to ensuring respect for the privacy of its visitors and customers.
This Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter "the Policy") describes how PELLAT-FINET collects and processes personal data of customers on its Site.
The Policy also specifies the legal basis on which PELLAT-FINET processes personal data, with whom we share it and how it is stored.
PELLAT-FINET is a data controller. This means that PELLAT-FINET determines the purposes and means of processing for the data collected and processed via the website.
Article 1 - DEFINITIONS
- "Personal data" / "Personal data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, either directly by name or surname for example, or indirectly by reference to an identifier, such as an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
- "Processing": means any operation or set of operations that may or may not be performed using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
- "Data subject" / "You": an identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed.
- "Controller": a natural or legal person, who alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing. In this case, PELLAT-FINET is the controller.
- "Processor": a person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- "Cookie": tracers that allow access to information stored in a visitor's terminal equipment.
- "Recipient": person who receives the communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
- "Third party": authorized natural or legal person, public authority, service or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- "Personal Data Breach" means a breach resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Article 2 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PELLAT-FINET may collect personal data directly from you and intends to collect only the data necessary for the performance of its business and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
The provision of personal data may be compulsory depending on the type of processing, in order to enable PELLAT-FINET to carry out its mission and the contract concluded between you and our company.
Failure to provide personal data will not allow PELLAT-FINET to perform the contract between you and our company or to respond to your requests.
The following data may be collected in particular:
- Identification data: surname, first name, date and place of birth, photograph, gender, etc.
- Contact data: e-mail address (personal or professional), postal address, telephone numbers (professional or personal), emergency contacts, etc.
- Financial data: banking and financial information for the payment of products purchased on our site.
The data that PELLAT-FINET collects and holds about you may come from various sources. Some are collected directly from you:
|Purposes of treatments||Collected data||Legal bases||Retention periods|
|Management of orders and customer relations||Identification, contact and financial data||Performance of the contract||Duration necessary for the execution of the contract, then conservation for a period of 5 years. Note that financial and identification data will be kept for 10 years.|
|Management of personal account||Identification, contact and financial data||Consent||3 years from the last contact/connection|
|Payment of orders||Identification, contact and financial data||Legal obligation||Accounting data, including invoices, are kept for a period of 10 years|
|Personalization of online ads||Identification and/or contact data||Consent||13 months from the deposit of the advertising cookies|
|Newsletters||Identification and/or contact data||Consent||3 years from the last contact|
|Fight against fraud||Identification, contact and financial data||Legitimate interest, consisting in the protection of the interests of PELLAT-FINET and in the fight against fraud||3 years|
|Website security||Identification data, cookie data (cookies not subject to consent)||Legitimate interest, consisting in the use of data from cookies not subject to consent and allowing the improvement of the PELLAT-FINET site||6 months|
|Improving the performance of our website||Identification data, cookie data (cookies not subject to consent)||Legitimate interest, consisting in the use of data from cookies not subject to consent and allowing the improvement of the PELLAT-FINET site||6 months|
|Management of requests to exercise rights||Identification and contact data||Legitimate interest, consisting in the protection of the legal interests of PELLAT-FINET||1 year from the date of submission|
With respect to retention periods, we keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to meet any legal or accounting requirements.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider, among other things, the following:
- The amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data;
- The potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data;
- The purposes for which we process your personal data;
- The responsibility to achieve those purposes by other means;
- Applicable legal requirements.
Article 3 - RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with service providers who work with us, such as:
- Internal teams (customer service, marketing department, accounting department, etc.);
- External service providers (partners carrying out deliveries, IT service providers, eshop creation and management platform, legal advisors, accountants, auditors, etc.); the data may also be communicated to our public relations partner (Lucien PAGES company), to our advertising agency MOBKOI company.
We may also share your personal data if we need to comply with a legal obligation (for example, submitting data to government authorities).
Except as expressly stated above, we will never share, sell or rent your personal data to a third party without notifying you and/or obtaining your consent.
ARTICLE – 4 TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Where the processing of your data involves a transfer outside the European Union, such transfers are made in return for appropriate guarantees of confidentiality and security of the data, in full compliance with the applicable regulations. Transfers outside the European Union are based on standard contractual clauses, in accordance with model clauses validated by the European Commission.
ARTICLE 5 - COOKIES
Article 6 - RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED AND EXERCISE OF THESE RIGHTS
As a person affected by the use of your personal data, you have various rights. However, these are not absolute and are subject to certain conditions in accordance with the GDPR and applicable national laws.
6.1 Access right
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by us, as well as certain other information about how it is being used.
You also have the right to access your personal data, by requesting a copy of your personal data.
6.2 Right to rectification
You may ask us to take steps to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete (for example, if we have the wrong name or address).
6.3 Right to erasure (« right to be forgotten »)
You may request the erasure or deletion of your personal data (e.g. where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to use it or if its use is unlawful).
6.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to limit or prevent further use of your personal data.
Limiting processing does not prevent your personal data from being retained, but we will not be able to use it beyond the limits you request.
6.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to retrieve and reuse certain personal data.
This right applies only to personal data that you have provided to us, that we process with your consent and for the purpose of performing the contract and that is processed by automated means.
Where appropriate, we will provide you with a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (where technically possible). We may also transfer your data directly to another data controller.
6.6 Right to object
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, insofar as such processing has taken place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by PELLAT-FINET.
We shall be entitled to continue to process your personal data if we can demonstrate that the processing is justified by freedoms or if we need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
6.7 The right to withdraw your consent
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at PELLAT-FINET.
The data subject is informed that the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal.
6.8 The right to provide us with instructions on how to use your personal information after your death
You have the right to provide us with instructions on how to manage (e.g., retain, delete and disclose) your data after your death.
You may change or revoke your instructions at any time.
6.9 Right to file a complaint with the CNIL
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the applicable data protection regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. The Commission Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) is the data protection authority in France.
Article 7 – DATA SECURITY
PELLAT-FINET ensures that data is treated with the utmost security and confidentiality, including when certain operations are performed by processors.
To this end, we put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data.
These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the processed data and the level of risk that the processing or its implementation presents.
If a breach of security of your data occurs, we will inform you within the time limits and in the manner specified by the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Article 8 - THIRD PARTY SITES AND HYPERLINKS
The https://pellatfinet.com/ website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties.
Furthermore, we would like to point out that PELLAT-FINET is not responsible for hyperlinks to its own site that third-party websites may include, even if we have authorized the third-party publisher of said website to place such a link.
Article 10 – HOW TO CONTACT PELLAT-FINET
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact PELLAT-FINET at the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org.