TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as the "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" or "GTCS") govern exclusively the sales of Products marketed on the website https://pellatfinet. com/ (hereinafter "the Product" or "the Products") and the relationship between PELLAT-FINET, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,000,000.00, domiciled at 11, avenue d'Iéna - 75116 Paris (France), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 853 496 685 (hereinafter "PELLAT-FINET" or "the Company"), and any Customer of the Website https://pellatfinet.com/, to the exclusion of any other conditions.
Customer shall carefully read and accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale before placing an Order. By placing an Order on the Site https://pellatfinet.com/, Customer expresses its unreserved agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Article 1- Definitions
Words whose first letter appears in capital letters will have the meaning attributed to them in this article, whether they are in the singular or plural:
- 1.1 "GTCS": The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their version in force on the Site https://pellatfinet.com/ ;
- 1.2 "Customer Account or Account": Personal user account created by the Customer on the Site https://pellatfinet.com/;
- 1.3 "Contract": The contract formed between the Client and the company PELLAT-FINET, which puts the Pellat-Finet Web Site online and which has as its object the sale of Products and which consists of the GTCS and the Orders;
- 1.4. "Order": Any order placed by the Customer, evidenced by the order confirmation sent by e-mail to the Customer at the end of the ordering process by PELLAT-FINET;
- 1.5. "Customer" means any natural person over the age of 18 who has full legal capacity and is acting in connection with an Order that he or she is placing for his or her own purposes, for the purposes of a minor, or as a legal guardian,
- 1.6 "Personal Data" or "Data" means any data that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person, such as name, first name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number; the Data is processed by PELLAT-FINET, the controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Policy [Insert link];
- 1.7 "https://pellatfinet.com/": The website accessible at the address "https://pellatfinet.com/" published and managed by the company PELLAT-FINET;
- 1.8. "Product": Any product offered for sale on https://pellatfinet.com/, namely sweaters, vests, T-shirts, fashion accessories and any ready-to-wear product, man or woman. namely sweaters, vests, T-shirts, any ready-to-wear product, man or woman and any fashion accessory.
- 1.9 "Website/Site": site accessible at the URL address "https://pellatfinet.com/", managed and published by PELLAT-FINET.
Article 2- Purpose of the GTCS
- 2.1. PELLAT-FINET offers Products to the Customer via its Web Site, records the Orders and executes them in accordance with the Contract. By placing an Order on the Website, the Customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in full and without reservation. The Contract shall govern the entire relationship between the Customer and PELLAT-FINET. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the Agreement, may not be changed without the prior express written consent of PELLAT-FINET, in addition to the granting of Special Terms and Conditions, if applicable.
- 2.2. The use of the Site, the placing of an Order and the creation of an Account are reserved for Customers who have the legal capacity and status of a consumer, as defined in the preliminary article of the Consumer Code.
- 2.3 The Site does not allow the purchase of Products with a view to their resale and is reserved for persons having the status of private individual within the meaning of the preliminary article of the Consumer Code, which states that the consumer is "any physical person who makes purchases for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his or her commercial, industrial, craft, liberal or agricultural activity".
- 2.4 Any condition to the contrary imposed by the purchaser shall, in the absence of express written acceptance, be unenforceable against the seller, regardless of the time at which it may have been brought to its attention. The fact that PELLAT-FINET does not avail itself, at a given time, of one of the clauses of these GTCS shall not be interpreted as a waiver of the right to avail itself of any of the said conditions at a later date.
Article 3 - Information about the Products and how to place an Order
- 3.1 Information about the Products
Only the Products listed on the Website at the time of the Order by the Customer are offered for sale, subject to availability.
PELLAT-FINET shall use its best efforts to present the characteristics of the Products.
The characteristics, the description of each Product and the consumer reviews can be found on the Product sheet, at the bottom of the screen, in the corresponding tabs.
- 3.2 How to place an Order
The Order must be placed via the PELLET-FINAT website.
Any Order requires the Customer's full and unreserved acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Contract.
- 3.2.1 Any online Order requires the creation of a Customer Account, and therefore the processing of certain Data. Without the provision of such Data, PELLAT-FINET shall not be able to execute the Contract and process the Orders placed by the Customers. Such Data shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Policy, which is an integral part of the Agreement and can be found at https://pellatfinet.com/en/pages/politique-de-protection-des-donnees.
- 3.2.2 PELLAT-FINET reserves the right, in case of reasonable doubt, to ask Customer to provide identification.
- 3.2.3 The applicable prices are those indicated to the Customer at the time of the Order and are inclusive of all taxes ("TTC"). The currency is exclusively the euro.
Once the Customer has selected the Products of his/her choice, he/she may check the details of his/her Order and its total price; he/she may then correct any errors before confirming it.
The Customer can then choose the delivery method (DHL and WAANT courier service in Paris, inner and outer suburbs), and the payment method. Once these details have been specified, and only if the Customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Order can be placed.
The Customer may contact PELLAT-FINET's customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.2.4 The Customer's commitment shall be evidenced by a click of the mouse, which shall constitute final validation of the Order, in particular the quantity and description of the Products selected. The Order can only be placed once the Customer has accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. The payment formalizes the sales contract between the Customer and PELLAT-FINET in a firm and final manner.
- 3.2.5 PELLAT-FINET shall send the Customer an order e-mail confirming the Order.
Once the Order has been confirmed, and provided that the Customer's bank account has been authorized to be debited in accordance with Article 4 ("Prices, Quotations and Terms of Payment"), PELLAT-FINET shall proceed with the dispatch of the Order.
In accordance with Article L216-1 of the Consumer Code, and in the absence of any indication or agreement as to the date of delivery, PELLAT-FINET shall deliver the goods no later than thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the Contract, since delivery is understood to mean the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the goods.
- 3.2.6 The offers of Products presented on https://pellatfinet.com/ are valid within the limits of available stocks.
In the event that some or all of the Products are unavailable after the Sales Order has been placed, the Customer may cancel the Sales Order by contacting Customer Services. The Customer will be refunded the full price of the Order within 14 days of the cancellation.
In the event of partial unavailability, the Customer may contact Customer Service to request the cancellation of the Order. The Customer will be reimbursed for the full price of the Order within 14 days of the cancellation.
- 3.2.7. PELLAT-FINET reserves the right to refuse any Order that is abnormal in nature or any Order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous Order.
- 3.2.8 In the event of partial unavailability, the Customer may contact Customer Service to request the cancellation of the Order. The Customer will be reimbursed for the full price of the Order within 14 days of the cancellation.
Article 4 – Prices, Quotations and Terms of Payment
- 4.1. Prices
The prices of the Products are expressed per unit in euros, inclusive of all taxes (VAT) and exclusive of delivery charges and correspond to the price indicated to the Customer at the time of the Order. The Value Added Tax (VAT) is the one in force on the day of the Order in metropolitan France.
The price of the Products ordered shall be payable in full by the Customer on the day of the Order. PELLAT-FINET reserves the right not to deliver the Products ordered by the Customer if the price has not been paid in full to PELLAT-FINET beforehand. Full ownership shall only pass to the Customer after the Customer has paid the Price in full.
Delivery costs shall be clearly indicated to the Customer before the Order is placed.
All prices indicated on our publications are inclusive of all taxes, in Euros, for delivery in Metropolitan France and cash payment without discount.
In accordance with art. L441-10 et seq. of the French Commercial Code, any sum not paid within 30 days from the day after the due date indicated on the invoice will automatically and without prior notice give rise to late payment penalties in the form of late payment interest calculated at a rate equal to 3 times the legal interest rate on the day of invoicing of such late payment interest. These penalties will run until full payment.
Any Customer who is in default of payment shall owe PELLAT-FINET a fixed compensation for collection costs, the amount of which shall not be less than 40 Euros.
- 4.2 Payment - Terms and conditions
The payment of the Order is made by means of payment belonging to the person placing the Order. PELLAT-FINET does not offer payment by monthly installments.
The means of payment accepted vary from country to country and are as follows: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Paypal.
During the payment, the Customer enters the sixteen digits and the expiration date appearing on the front of the bank card as well as, if necessary, the number of the visual cryptogram appearing on the back.
Payments by credit card are made via the ADYEN platform. The placing of the Order implies the full, complete and unreserved acceptance of the corresponding general conditions.
The order placed by the Customer shall be debited at the time of shipment, provided that the Customer's bank account has been authorized to be debited by the competent payment centers. If this is not the case, the Order placed by the Customer cannot and will not be taken into account.
By providing his/her bank account information, the Customer authorizes PELLAT-FINET to immediately debit his/her bank card for the amount indicated.
No charge will be made if the Order is cancelled.
If an item is out of stock in the warehouse, the amount corresponding to the item in question will be automatically deducted from the Customer's bank account.
PELLAT-FINET shall take appropriate measures to protect all data related to means of payment as effectively as possible in view of the progress of encryption techniques. PELLAT-FINET may check the reliability of the information entered during the registration of an Order. This financial data may be communicated to authorities in the event of fraud.
While PELLAT-FINET shall make every effort to secure the transaction as effectively as possible, it cannot guarantee total security, particularly in view of the progress of technology.
- 4.3. PELLAT-FINET may cancel the Order as of right and without prior notice in case of non-payment, fraudulent payment, fraud or attempted fraud.
- 4.4. PELLAT-FINET reserves the right to set up a payment control system. The Customer shall carry out the control procedure; otherwise, the corresponding Order shall be null and void.
- 4.5. Invoices shall be dated as of the date of the order of the Products placed by the Client. The Company shall issue an electronic invoice to the Customer.
Article 5. Delivery
- 5.1 Delivery time
PELLAT-FINET shall use its best efforts to ensure that the Products are delivered promptly. However, delivery times are subject to change in the event of unforeseen events. Thus, in the event that the delivery time exceeds thirty (30) days, the Customer may cancel the Order by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or via the e-mail address email@example.com.
In this case, PELLAT-FINET shall confirm the cancellation and refund the price paid for the Order within 14 days.
- 5.2 Delivery rates.
- 5.2.1 Express delivery is free of charge.
- 5.3 Verification of the received Product
Before opening the packaging of the delivered Product, the Customer shall ensure that the Products received correspond to the Order and that they are delivered in good condition. Any reservations upon delivery of a Product must be reported to PELLAT-FINET at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Customer has the right to refuse the package upon delivery, and his order will then be fully refunded within 14 (fourteen) days.
- 5.4. Risks
Delivery means the transfer to the Customer of the physical possession or control of the Product.
The risk of loss or damage to the Product is transferred to the Customer at the time the Customer, or a third party designated by the Customer, takes physical possession of the Product, regardless of the method of shipment, and even though the price of the Product may be set at carriage paid.
Thus, PELLAT-FINET shall be solely responsible for the Product until it is delivered directly to the Customer.
It should be noted that the Product, which is delivered to the Customer by a carrier chosen by the Customer, travels at the Customer's risk from the moment the Product is handed over to the carrier.
- 5.5. Claims relating to transport
In accordance with Article 133-3 of the French Commercial Code, it is the responsibility of the Customer, in the event of damage or missing packages, to make all necessary observations on the transport note in the presence of the delivery person, and then to confirm them by registered letter within three days to the carrier and PELLAT-FINET. Address for returns in France: 7 Rue de Castiglione, 75001 PARIS
Article 6. Returns and Withdrawal
- 6.1 Withdrawal
The withdrawal period is 14 days (Article 221-18 of the Consumer Code). It runs from the delivery of the goods. You have 14 days to return the purchased product.
The return costs are to be borne by the Customer and will be deducted from the refund of the product ordered.
A prepaid DHL Express return label will be provided in the package. You will find the detailed procedure on the page RETURN AND EXCHANGE : https://pellatfinet.com/en/pages/retour-et-echange.
In the event of a dispute, you must be able to provide proof of shipment. PELLAT-FINET will reimburse within 14 days the totality of the sums paid, including if applicable the delivery costs of the Product initially ordered. This period of 14 days runs from the day of receipt of the returned goods.
In accordance with article L221-28 of the French Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
Any subsequent withdrawal shall be inadmissible and PELLAT-FINET shall not be held liable.
Once the right of withdrawal has been exercised by the Customer, the latter shall have a further period of fourteen (14) days from the notification of withdrawal to return the Product(s) in their original packaging.
- 6.2 Returns
The Products must be returned complete, in their original packaging, to the following address: 11 avenue d'Iéna, 75116 PARIS.
- The Products may also be picked up at the home of the Client, by the DHL service provider or dropped off at the PELLAT-FINET boutique. The Company shall reimburse the returned Products at the invoiced price, as soon as possible and no later than 14 (fourteen) days following the date on which the Customer exercised his or her right of withdrawal - starting from the date of receipt of the returned Products. Incomplete, damaged, deteriorated, soiled or unfit for sale Products will not be refunded.
Article 7. Ownership retention clause
PELLAT-FINET shall retain ownership of the goods sold until full payment has been made. Failure to pay on any of the due dates may result in the return of the goods at the risk of the Customer. These provisions do not prevent the transfer to the Customer of the risks of loss and deterioration of the goods sold upon delivery. The Customer shall bear all legal and judicial costs resulting from any litigation.
Article 8. Guarantees
The quality of the Products sold on the Site is one of the major concerns of PELLAT-FINET.
Unless otherwise specified, all items in our catalogs are guaranteed for a minimum of one year against any manufacturing defect. The warranty period begins on the date shown on the invoice. The photos of the articles presented are non-contractual.
The Customer benefits from the legal guarantees as regards conformity and hidden defects, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- 8.1 Legal warranty of conformity
Within the framework of the legal guarantee of conformity, the Customer:
- has a period of 2 (two) years from the delivery of the goods to act on the basis of the legal guarantee of conformity (art. L217-12 of the Consumer Code);
- may choose between repairing or replacing the goods (art. L217-9 of the French Consumer Code);
- is exempted from proving the existence of the lack of conformity of the Product during the 24 (twenty-four) months (art. L217-7 of the Consumer Code).In case of non-conformity of the delivered Products (article 217-4 and following of the Consumer Code), the Customer has a period of 24 (twenty-four) months from the delivery of the Product to make the finding. He shall inform PELLAT-FINET without delay and return the Products to the following address : 7 Rue de Castiglione, 75001 PARIS
Upon receipt of the returned Products, PELLAT-FINET shall confirm to the Customer the deadlines and conditions for the replacement of the Products concerned.
The Products must be returned complete, in their original packaging, to the following address: 7 Rue de Castiglione, 75001 PARIS
Products that are incomplete, unsealed, damaged, deteriorated, soiled or unfit for sale will not be refunded.
The refund will be made by PELLAT-FINET by the means of payment used by the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days. No refunds will be made by cash, check or credit card.
- 8.2 Warranty of hidden defects
The Customer has the warranty against hidden defects as provided by the legislation in force (see Article 1641 and following of the Civil Code, detailed in Annex).
Article 9. After sales service
For any information, complaint or question relating to the GTCS or the Products, the Customer may contact PELLAT-FINET's Customer Service Department, quoting his or her Order number where applicable.
Email : email@example.com
Article 10. Responsibility
The Products are delivered in their original packaging. Only the Products are guaranteed and not their packaging.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the Products offered for sale on the Site are merely indicative and shall not give rise to any liability on the part of the Company or any obligation on its part.
Article 12. Modifications to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to change. If PELLAT-FINET modifies the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the contractual relationship between PELLAT-FINET and the Customer shall be governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of Sale transmitted or communicated to the Customer or accepted by the Customer on the date of the Order.
Likewise, PELLAT-FINET undertakes to inform the Customer of any changes to the GTCS.
Article 13. Force majeure
PELLAT-FINET shall not be liable for the non-performance of any of its obligations in the event of a force majeure event, as defined by law and jurisprudence.
Article 14. Intellectual Property
The structure of the Site as well as all the texts, images, visuals and logos that constitute it are the exclusive property of PELLAT-FINET or have been the subject of a partial transfer of rights or an authorization of publication by their authors.
In accordance with Articles L.111-1 and L.123-1 of the Intellectual Property Code, any reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation, commercial use, in whole or in part, publication, licensing, transfer or sale, by any means, of all or part of the Web Site is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing and submitted to PELLAT-FINET in advance. The Company grants the User and the Customer a simple temporary license of use strictly limited to the acts necessary to consult the Web Site for the purpose of providing information or placing an order, to the exclusion of any other use.
Article 15. Miscellaneous provisions
The authentic language for the interpretation and execution of the General Conditions of Sale is French. Any version written in a language other than French will only be provided for convenience and will not produce legal effects.
If any clause or provision of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale is deemed null, unwritten, unenforceable or inapplicable, said clause or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not invalidate the other clauses and provisions.
Article 16. Mediation
- 16.1 Prior complaint
In the event of a dispute, the Customer shall first contact the PELLAT-FINET customer service department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16.2. Request for mediation in Professional/Consumer relations
In the event that a complaint to the Customer Service Department fails or in the absence of a response from the Customer Service Department within two (2) months, the Customer may submit the dispute with PELLAT-FINET relating to these GTCS to a mediator (indicate the name) who shall attempt, independently and impartially, to bring the parties together with a view to reaching an amicable solution.
The mediator can be contacted in the following ways:
– Postal address:
14 rue Saint Jean
– Email address: email@example.com
The Parties remain free to accept or refuse the recourse to mediation as well as, in case of recourse to mediation, to accept or refuse the solution proposed by the mediator.
Article 17. Applicable law
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTCS) of the Web site https://pellatfinet.com/ are subject to French law. In case of dispute, in the absence of an amicable solution, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The individual Customer (for B to C transactions) may bring the matter either before the court of the place of actual delivery of the Product, or before the court of the place where he/she resides at the time of the conclusion of the contract or of the occurrence of the harmful event.
APPENDIX: Applicable legislative provisions (only French version can have legal effects) :
Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code:
"The seller delivers a good in conformity with the contract and is responsible for the defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
He is also responsible for defects of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when the latter was put at his charge by the contract or was carried out under his responsibility".
Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code
"The good is in conformity with the contract:
1° If it is fit for the purpose usually expected of a similar good and, where appropriate :
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it presents the qualities that a purchaser can legitimately expect taking into account the public declarations made by the salesman, by the producer or by his representative, in particular in publicity or labelling;
2° Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and accepted by the latter.
Article L217-7 of the Consumer Code
"Defects of conformity that appear within a period of twenty-four months from the delivery of the goods are presumed to exist at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise.
For goods sold second hand, this period is set at six months.
The seller may rebut this presumption if it is not compatible with the nature of the goods or the alleged lack of conformity.
Article L217-9 of the Consumer Code
"In case of lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repair and replacement of the goods.
However, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice entails a cost that is clearly disproportionate to the other method, given the value of the goods or the importance of the defect. He is then obliged to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer.
Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code
"The action resulting from the defect of conformity is prescribed by two years as from the delivery of the good ".
Article L217-16 of the Consumer Code
"When the buyer asks the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee granted to him at the time of the acquisition or repair of a movable good, for a repair covered by the guarantee, any period of immobilization of at least seven days is added to the duration of the guarantee which remained to run.
This period shall run from the date of the buyer's request for intervention or from the time the item in question is made available for repair, if this is after the request for intervention.
Article L221-5 of the Consumer Code
"Prior to the conclusion of a contract of sale or supply of services, the trader shall communicate to the consumer, in a legible and comprehensible manner, the following information:
1° The information provided for in Articles L. 111-1 and L. 111-2 ;
- Where the right of withdrawal exists, the conditions, time limit and procedures for exercising this right as well as the standard withdrawal form, the conditions of presentation and the information it contains being laid down by decree in the Council of State;
3° Where applicable, the fact that the consumer bears the cost of returning the goods in the event of withdrawal and, for distance contracts, the cost of returning the goods when, because of their nature, they cannot normally be returned by post;
4° Information on the consumer's obligation to pay costs when he exercises his right of withdrawal from a contract for the provision of services, water distribution, gas or electricity supply and subscription to a district heating network, the performance of which he has expressly requested before the end of the withdrawal period; these costs are calculated in accordance with the procedures laid down in Article L. 221-25;
- Where the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised pursuant to Article L. 221-28, information to the effect that the consumer does not benefit from this right or, where applicable, the circumstances in which the consumer loses his right of withdrawal;
6° Information relating to the contact details of the professional, where applicable, the costs of using the distance communication technique, the existence of codes of good conduct, where applicable, sureties and guarantees, cancellation procedures, methods of settling disputes and other contractual conditions, the list and content of which shall be laid down by decree in the Council of State.
In the case of a sale by public auction as defined by the first paragraph of article L. 321-3 of the Commercial Code, the information relating to the identity and postal, telephone and electronic contact details of the professional provided for in 4° of article L. 111-1 may be replaced by those of the agent.
Article L221-18 of the Consumer Code
"The consumer has a period of fourteen days to exercise his right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance, following a telephone canvassing or off-premises, without having to give reasons for his decision or to bear other costs than those provided for in Articles L. 221-23 to L. 221-25.
The time limit mentioned in the first paragraph runs from the day :
1° Of the conclusion of the contract, for the contracts of provision of services and those mentioned in article L. 221-4 ;
2° Of the reception of the good by the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier, designated by him, for the contracts of sale of goods. For contracts concluded off-premises, the consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal as of the conclusion of the contract.
In the case of an order for several goods delivered separately or in the case of an order for a good composed of multiple lots or parts whose delivery is staggered over a defined period, the period runs from the receipt of the last good or lot or part.
For contracts providing for the regular delivery of goods over a defined period, the time limit shall run from receipt of the first good.
Article 1641 of the Civil Code
"The seller is bound by the warranty for hidden defects of the thing sold which make it unfit for the purpose for which it was intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would only have given a lower price, if he had known about them.
Article 1648 al 1 of the Civil Code
"The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the buyer within two years from the discovery of the defect.
Article 133-3 of the Commercial Code
"The receipt of the transported goods extinguishes any action against the carrier for damage or partial loss if within three days, not including public holidays, following the day of such receipt, the consignee has not notified the carrier, by extrajudicial act or by registered letter, of his reasoned protest.
If, within the above-mentioned time limit, a request for an expert opinion is made pursuant to Article L. 133-4, such request shall be deemed to constitute a protest without it being necessary to proceed as provided in the first paragraph.
Any stipulations to the contrary are null and void. This last provision is not applicable to international transport.
Article 441-6 of the Commercial Code
"Any failure to comply with the provisions of articles L. 441-3 to L. 441-5 is subject to an administrative fine, the amount of which may not exceed €75,000 for an individual and €375,000 for a legal entity.
The maximum fine incurred is increased to €150,000 for a natural person and €750,000 for a legal entity in the event of a repeat violation within two years of the date on which the first penalty decision became final."